Training Catalog » Advanced Presentation Skills
Instructor: Gina Ohanesian, Celeste Barros
THIS PROGRAM IS PART OF THE LEADERSHIP IN ACTION SERIES
and IS NOT AVAILABLE AS AN INDEPENDENT PROGRAM
Each participant will present a 5 to 7 minute presentation, appropriate to his/her business needs. Participants can choose to use Power Point slides and / or handouts, whichever is typical for them. Each presentation and presenter will receive feedback from the group and the presentation skills coach. Attendees will need to be equipped with their laptops.
• Apply a systematic approach to planning and organizing presentations
• Learn and practice methods to connect with the audience
• Learn techniques to improve the impact of presentations with supporting evidence
• Learn and practice methods to control performance anxiety
• Understand how non-verbals affect your presentation
• Demonstrate, through actual practice, increased platform skills, comfort and confidence while speaking to a group
• Presentation Skills
HRCI Credits: 6 General Credits
“The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.”
Click on an event code to purchase.