Benefit Administration Services
EANE provides a variety of quality, responsive, cost effective healthcare and benefit programs. Our goals are to:
- Develop and provide benefit administrative services, which respond to employer and employee needs;
- Conduct benefit audits to assure legal compliance, as well as employee satisfaction; and
- Educate our member companies and employees to become more knowledgeable consumers of benefit programs, thereby positively impacting utilization and costs.
EANE is working towards these goals in several ways.
- By providing Administrative Services to assist you in managing your benefits programs and tasks.
- Serving as your Benefits Consultant to assist in determining and fulfilling your company's benefit needs.
- Provide assistance with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts's Insurance Partnership Program for small businesses.
All of these programs and services are designed to provide you with the resources to effectively and efficiently manage and deliver the most appropriate, cost-effective benefit programs to your employees.
For more information on these specific benefits and programs, please call Mark Adams at toll-free at (877) 662-6444