Instructor: EANE Staff
|Feb 27, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.180227A||Agawam, MA||REGISTER NOW|
|Mar 20, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.180320AUB||Auburn, MA||REGISTER NOW|
|Jun 05, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.180605A||Agawam, MA||REGISTER NOW|
|Oct 18, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.181018WAT||Waterbury, CT||REGISTER NOW|
|Nov 14, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.181114L||Lincoln, RI||REGISTER NOW|
Understanding how we work with others and how others perceive us, makes us more effective in our jobs. Through this highly interactive program, participants learn about their own style of communication, debunk some misconceptions they have about others' styles, and develop a personal action plan to deal more effectively with others.
Anyone who wants to understand how to work more effectively with others.
• Understand behavior and its contributing factors
• Complete the DiSC personal Profile System and identify your behavioral style
• Understand and discuss your behavioral tendencies and how these behaviors affect others
• Recognize the strengths and limitations of different behavioral styles
• Learn methods for adapting to the behavioral style of others
• Work Relationships
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 3.25
Job Evaluation - NPEP
How do you evaluate the worth of jobs within your organization? Are some jobs more valuable than others? In this half-day program participants will learn how to conduct job evaluations using the National Position Evaluation Plan (NPEP) point factor system.
HR as a Coach
Learn the tools and techniques of coaching and influencing.
This ½ day workshop is designed to help you set priorities and manage your time so that you can enhance individual performance.