Instructor: EANE Staff
|Jun 05, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.180605A||Agawam, MA||REGISTER NOW|
|Oct 18, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.181018WAT||Waterbury, CT||REGISTER NOW|
|Nov 14, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.181114L||Lincoln, RI||REGISTER NOW|
Understanding how we work with others and how others perceive us, makes us more effective in our jobs. Through this highly interactive program, participants learn about their own style of communication, debunk some misconceptions they have about others' styles, and develop a personal action plan to deal more effectively with others.
Anyone who wants to understand how to work more effectively with others.
• Understand behavior and its contributing factors
• Complete the DiSC personal Profile System and identify your behavioral style
• Understand and discuss your behavioral tendencies and how these behaviors affect others
• Recognize the strengths and limitations of different behavioral styles
• Learn methods for adapting to the behavioral style of others
• Work Relationships
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 3.25
Leadership Skills for Lead People - Waterbury, CT
Where the rubber meets the road. Two days of leadership skills for lead people.
NEW! - Sales(DiSC): Adapt Your Selling Style for Every Customer - Waterbury, CT
Participants discover their DiSC Sales style and how to adapt their style to meet the needs of their customers.