Instructor: EANE Staff
|Oct 18, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.181018WAT||Waterbury, CT||REGISTER NOW|
|Nov 14, 2018||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.181114L||Lincoln, RI||REGISTER NOW|
Understanding how we work with others and how others perceive us, makes us more effective in our jobs. Through this highly interactive program, participants learn about their own style of communication, debunk some misconceptions they have about others' styles, and develop a personal action plan to deal more effectively with others.
Anyone who wants to understand how to work more effectively with others.
• Understand behavior and its contributing factors
• Complete the DiSC personal Profile System and identify your behavioral style
• Understand and discuss your behavioral tendencies and how these behaviors affect others
• Recognize the strengths and limitations of different behavioral styles
• Learn methods for adapting to the behavioral style of others
• Work Relationships
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 3.25
NEW - Get Results with Productive Conflict
Workplace conflict is inevitable. By increasing self-awareness around conflict behaviors, learners effectively respond to the uncomfortable and unavoidable challenges of workplace conflict.
Business Writing Excellence
Participants will learn the ingredients for effective business writing including: basic grammar, commonly misspelled and misused words and terms, etiquette and the virtue of brevity, editing and proofreading.
HR Essentials - 3-Day Certifcate Series
A broad overview of the current HR body of knowledge.