Instructor: EANE Staff
|Mar 21, 2019||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.190321AUB||Auburn, MA||REGISTER NOW|
|May 23, 2019||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.190523A||Agawam, MA||REGISTER NOW|
|Jul 09, 2019||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.190709CRI||Cranston, RI||REGISTER NOW|
|Sep 25, 2019||8:30am - 12:00pm||PD042.190925WALL||Wallingford, CT||REGISTER NOW|
Understanding how we work with others and how others perceive us, makes us more effective in our jobs. Through this highly interactive program, participants learn about their own style of communication, debunk some misconceptions they have about others' styles, and develop a personal action plan to deal more effectively with others.
Anyone who wants to understand how to work more effectively with others.
• Understand behavior and its contributing factors
• Complete the DiSC personal Profile System and identify your behavioral style
• Understand and discuss your behavioral tendencies and how these behaviors affect others
• Recognize the strengths and limitations of different behavioral styles
• Learn methods for adapting to the behavioral style of others
• Work Relationships
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 3.25
REMINDER: CT Employment Law & HR Practices Update
Join your colleagues to learn about the vital developments in state & federal employment laws & review best practices with experts in the world of HR.
Affirmative Action from A-Z - Auburn, MA
3 Dates in 3 Locations - This half-day program provides a comprehensive overview of what you should have covered in your plan to be (or remain) in compliance.
Leadership Skills for Lead People - Pittsfield, MA
Where the rubber meets the road. Two days of leadership skills for lead people.