Director of Member Services
aebner@EANE.org | ext. 3019
Allison Ebner has over 20 years of experience in human resources, recruitment and corporate branding including talent acquisition and retention, employee engagement and team building, and labor trends and compliance.
Allison is the Past President and current board member for the Human Resource Management Association (HRMA) of Western New England, the communications chair and board member for the Massachusetts State SHRM Chapter, Trustee for the Mason Wright Foundation, board member for the ERC5 Chamber of Commerce and a member of the Legislative Steering Committee for the Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce.
Allison is a graduate of Ithaca College in New York where she received a Bachelor of Science in Marketing and is currently an IOM candidate with the Institute for Organization Management.
Business Service Areas of Expertise
- Talent retention and acquisition strategies
- Professional networking for business development
- Small business development strategies
- Managing generational differences in the workplace
- Engaging technical talent with workplace initiatives
- Building creative effective work teams