December 18, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - December 18, 2020 @ 1:30 pm
As the spread of COVID-19 remains a top concern across the globe, employers need to adapt quickly to new safety & health rules, travel restrictions, management challenges and more.
That’s why EANE is reviving our 60-minute BYOL (Bring Your Own Laptop)Webinar format to help employers navigate these issues. You can practice safe social distancing while we answer your questions about the latest legal updates and resources available to employers in our region.
In the Dec 18 Webinar Mark Adams (EANE) and Tim Murphy (Skoler, Abbott & Presser, P.C.) Will Cover Questions Such As:
- Can I require my employees to get the vaccine when it becomes available?
- Can I require them to get it before they return to the workplace?
- Can I require proof that they received it?
- We used to hold flu shot clinics, if there is enough vaccine, could we offer vaccine clinics on-site? Any risks?
- What else do we need to consider with the vaccine coming out?
- And more
We may not have all the answers yet, but we will have a discussion about what’s on your minds and what should be considered as your organization plans ahead on this subject.
Online registration for this session will close at 9 am the day the program begins.