Article contributed by Meredith Wise
2022 was a good year for EANE, and we hope for you! We responded to over 4030 HR Hotline calls and facilitated over 535 training programs. We sponsored DEI and Total Rewards conferences. We launched a multiple employer retirement plan with our advisor and partner Mutual of America to help you save on fees and reduce concerns over fiduciary obligations related to 401(k) plans. The introduction of our HR Connected online community takes collaboration, sharing, and networking for you to a new level. To serve you better we installed a new phone system and upgraded our employee engagement survey platform.
Plans for 2023 are equally ambitious. Watch for these and other new and exciting resource enhancements and services coming in 2023:
- Payfactors PEER, a new and innovative compensation survey platform
- The launch of our new HR Leadership program
- REACH Alliance, a national consortium of EANE and other employer associations
- Nationally offered, and recognized, supervisory training program
- Exciting Leadership Conference in March at the MassMutual Center in Springfield (we’ve outgrown the Sheraton!)
- Revised, updated, and increased number, depth and breadth of HR tools and resources in the members only section of the website
- Enhanced recruiting services to help you find the talent you need
- Bi-monthly compliance webinars – free to members
The team at EANE hopes your holidays have been restful, and you are ready to tackle the challenges and opportunities 2023 will bring. We look forward to partnering with you in this new year!