EANE is excited to offer in-person training and we continue to focus on the safety and well-being of our participants, facilitators and staff. As a result of states lifting COVID restrictions, we have revised our guidelines for in-person training as well.
After careful consideration, EANE has put the following guidelines in place for our offices and training spaces:
- Anyone who is fully vaccinated will not be required to wear a mask or social distance.
- Anyone who is not fully vaccinated will be required to wear a mask and social distance.
- EANE will not require proof of vaccination. We trust everyone to follow state guidelines in order to keep our participants, guests, staff and facilitators safe.
- At this time, EANE’s Agawam, MA training room will maintain a 15 person capacity
- EANE’s Wallingford, CT training room is maintaining an 8 person capacity
- Our training rooms will be cleaned and sanitized before each session.
- Individually packaged lunches will be provided for full-day programs.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in break areas and training rooms.
We realize this remains a complicated issue. We encourage everyone, vaccinated or unvaccinated, masked or unmasked, to respect each other’s decisions. Our goal is to keep everyone safe and comfortable while they are in our offices and training rooms.