EANE is excited to get back to in-person training! Like other activities affected by COVID-19, in-person training will look different for a while. Our number one concern is your safety and well-being. EANE is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all our employees, facilitators, members, and guests. Our goal is to protect all visitors in our buildings from exposure to COVID-19 and help prevent the spread of the virus.
EANE will comply with state opening guidelines as we open our buildings for training. We have created a plan based on the requirements of state Executive Orders in each of the three states in which we operate. It is also our intention to follow the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines as well as state guidelines.
The following guidelines will be followed to keep you and others safe while in our buildings:
Health & Hygiene
- Upon arrival at our training location, you will be asked to sign-in, have your temperature taken using a contactless thermometer and answer several health screening questions. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE QUESTIONNAIRE.
- Masks must be worn when entering the building and classroom and in all common areas.
- Please stay home or go home if you are sick and notify your instructor if you are experiencing a fever (100.4 or above), cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, chest tightness, extreme fatigue, loss of sense of taste or smell, muscle aches, or headaches.
- Classroom spaces will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before every session.
- EANE will not reuse writing instruments and other materials that are touched by training participants or instructors.
- Individually packaged lunches will be provided for full-day programs.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies are available in all break areas and training rooms.
- Regularly wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth and surfaces touched by others.
- Cough or sneeze into your bent elbow or cover your mouth with a tissue. Dispose of the tissue immediately and wash your hands afterward.
Personal Protective Equipment
During the COVID-19 pandemic, EANE will be following the state’s guidelines that require all individuals to wear a mask in all common areas. Wearing face masks is not a substitute for social distancing.
EANE will have disposable masks and gloves available if needed
- Classroom sizes have been reduced to ensure social distancing, allowing enough space for at least six feet between all participants.
- Always maintain at least a six-foot distance between yourself and others.
- Avoid group gatherings in common areas including bathrooms, training rooms, kitchens and reception.
- Please follow the arrows when entering or exiting the training space.
- Any interactive activities will be done with plenty of space between participants.