For many organizations, the disruption of the pandemic has changed the way we operate. Companies that initially shifted to remote or hybrid working arrangements on an interim basis have now sought to embrace that approach long-term.
For companies that are committing to this path, it means more than just continuing with interim measures. As temporary COVID measures recede, companies need to make adjustments to ensure they continue to operate both compliantly and effectively.
What do you need to consider? Find out by joining us as Mark Adams and Pam Thornton tackle issues and action items including:
- COVID/remote work evolution – performance management, engagement and best practices
- Payroll tax implications
- Recruiting strategy/considerations
- Key policy issues such as leaves/paid time off/and meal breaks
- Wage and hour and payment of wage considerations
- Minimum wage
- Harassment – requirements/differences/considerations
If you are operating with remote or hybrid workers in other states, it is an event that you don’t want to miss.
Who Should Attend
HR professionals, managers and supervisors
HRCI™ & SHRM® Credits | 2
EANE MEMBERS | $120 Per person
FUTURE MEMBERS | $150 Per person