This training has not been scheduled for its next public presentation. Please contact our Learning & Development team to inquire about possible dates and locations that are being evaluated at this time.
Are you worried about Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) compliance? Do you struggle with understanding AAP requirements? Do you know what type of data you need to develop a complete Affirmative Action Plan?
If your company is a federal contractor or subcontractor, you may be subject to affirmative action requirements. This 2-hour online training provides an overview of your affirmative action obligations and what is involved in developing a compliant AAP.
Who Should Attend
HR professional or other professionals responsible for developing and implementing Affirmative Action Plans for their organization
- Identify and determine if your organization is required to develop and maintain an Affirmative Action Plan
- Explain the required narrative and statistical sections that need to be covered in an Affirmative Action Plan
- Identify what internal data needs to be collected and maintained in order to compile the necessary reports for Affirmative Action Plan purposes
- Describe how the federal government enforces and audits companies for compliance and the range of penalties available where non-compliance is found
- Identify the common pitfalls that can trigger findings of non-compliance