According to Forbes, businesses that have developed and successfully implemented a solid diversity and inclusion plan outperform their competitors. In addition, organizations have an easier time recruiting and retaining top talent when they implement a plan where people feel respected and safe to be their authentic selves at work.
Gain an understanding of what today’s D&I plans include and why those components are necessary for the growth of your organization. Review common barriers that prevent companies from effectively implementing a comprehensive D&I plan and acquire the tools needed to help your organization assess which areas will need the most work to make D&I a strategic priority for growth.
Who Should Attend
Individual contributors, supervisors, managers, leaders and owners
- Identify the elements of a D&I plan
- Examine barriers that stand in the way of implementing a plan and tactics to overcome the barriers
- Create a communication strategy that supports the plan
- Evaluate sample plans for strengths and areas of improvement
- Design evaluation tools to measure your success