This training has not been scheduled for its next public presentation. Please contact our Learning & Development team to inquire about possible dates and locations that are being evaluated at this time.
This course provides a basic awareness of relevant OSHA standards (and strategies for complying with OSHA) that apply to their work place. The OSHA card is one way to prove to OSHA that you have a good working knowledge of the basic OSHA standards/laws that relate to your organization. The OSHA cards do not expire and the workshop also includes helpful tips on starting a safety program and preventing injuries and illnesses. Upon successful completion of the mandatory training, you’ll receive an OSHA card.
Who Should Attend
Safety committee members, safety supervisors, HR professionals, managers
- Creating health and safety plan
- Right to know/hazard communication
- OSHA policies and procedures
- Machine safe-guarding, lifting safety, blood born pathogens
- Emergency action plans and fire prevention
- Personal protective equipment plans
- Violence in the workplace and strategies to reduce risk