This half-day seminar focuses on the basics of HR-employee relations, including rewards, recognition, appraisal and evaluation, and legal discipline. You’ll learn what a supervisor’s responsibility is for his or her employees and how to understand behavior and motivation in the workplace.
Who Should Attend
More experienced HR professionals
- Review a supervisor’s responsibility to employees
- Understand human behavior & motivation in the workplace
- Explore morale and how to use it effectively
- Utilize types of rewards & recognize behaviors to reward
- Understand performance management & employee relations
- Identify types of appraisal & evaluation methods
- Determine how and when to use various corrective actions
This virtual classroom learning opportunity is brought to you in conjunction with the MidAtlantic Employers Association (MEA).