This training has not been scheduled for its next public presentation. Please contact our Learning & Development team to inquire about possible dates and locations that are being evaluated at this time.
Understanding emotions, and the role they play in productivity, matters. Leaders who develop EQ can communicate more effectively, handle stress well, respond flexibly to change and are better team players. You will increase your Emotional Intelligence Quotient by understanding your own emotional intelligence style, and of those you lead. This awareness will increase your ability to connect and influence more naturally.
This training leverages the findings of an emotional intelligence assessment survey that participants complete before training begins.
Who Should Attend
Employees who rely on others for results.
- Define what EQ is and why it matters at work
- Broaden your awareness of the role your emotions play on the job, in your profession and at your organization
- Define and develop each of the four EQ skills| Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness and Relationship Management
- Discuss real-world examples and experiences – what works, what doesn’t and what to do next time
- Identify your current level of emotional intelligence (strengths and weaknesses) and where to focus your development
- Complete your own EQ development plan to include one EQ goal and specific EQ practice strategies that will help you achieve this goal
HRCI™ & SHRM® Credits: 6.5
This training is approved for 6.5 HRCI™ Business Credits