A productive, high-functioning team makes better, faster decisions, taps into the skills and opinions of all members, avoids wasting time and energy on the things that don’t matter, and is more fun to be on! The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team has a simple goal – to create a learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible.
Because this 3-day program is designed exclusively for intact teams and workgroups, each individual on the team will learn their own DiSC® style and how it contributes to the team’s overall success. Additionally, all participants will understand how their team scores on the key components of The Five Behaviors model: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results.
This program leverages the findings of the Everything DiSC® Five Behaviors Personal Development Profile assessment tool which participants complete before the training begins.
- Day One | Building Trust | team members define trust and gain an understanding of the DiSC model and the impact of style on team trust
- Day Two | Mastering Conflict & Achieving Commitment | understand conflict concepts and the behaviors that are acceptable during conflict situations; understand the team’s specific commitment behavior scores and identify an action plan to increase commitment
- Day Three | Embracing Accountability & Focusing on Results | team members define accountability and see how their behaviors demonstrate accountability strengths and weaknesses; team members work together to create a tool to help them track progress towards their goals and review the distractions that challenge a focus on results
*This course is only available as an onsite training. Please contact the EANE Learning & Development team to learn more about bringing this program to your organization.
Who Should Attend
Currently operating teams or departments
- Identify team-related stumbling blocks
- Define optimal team roles and establish team rules
- Increase positive communication and honesty