This program will guide you and your organization on how to remain positive, productive and effective in the face of constant change. In this thought-provoking and highly interactive program, you will learn tools for managing change of all kinds.
Learn about the Circles of Collaboration which affords a new perspective to begin deeper collaboration with others, and harness the energy we often waste in conflict.
This program is for you if you are facing changes like:
- Businesses merge through acquisition, sales, changes in management
- Processes or procedures evolve with technology and trends
- Shifting demographics in the workforce, multiple generations working together
- Older generations exiting the workforce, younger generations entering
- Roles change or expand with increased workloads and responsibilities
- Change in the political climate, social atmosphere, family dynamics, and more
*While this program does build upon the principles of the Totally
Responsible Person® (TRP) training, participants are not required to
take TRP in advance of this program.
Who Should Attend
Supervisors, managers, team leads, or project managers
- Increase problem-solving skills and effectiveness; view problems as opportunities to generate fresh solutions
- Manage stress and focus on results; prevent and avoid energy-sapping tension without giving in to being overwhelmed or stressed
- Develop a future-focused perspective that allows you to manage change effectively. . . With the Building Analogy, our methods for managing change and challenges are reviewed for their effectiveness or lack thereof