Maximize Zoom To Do More in Less Time, With Greater Impact
Virtual meetings are more than ‘here to stay’. Organizations across the globe are leveraging virtual meetings to more effectively connect their teams, engage top talent, collaborate, share new ideas and innovate and drive business forward.
If your strategy has been to ‘wing it’, what have you been missing?
If you want to elevate your virtual meeting experience and maximize your team time, it’s time to rethink your facilitation strategy and elevate your virtual game.
Inside this highly-interactive two half-day, strategy-packed program is your playbook on how to hit ‘delete’ on status quo and create meaningful and engaging virtual meetings for you and your team.
Part 1 of This Series | Zoom 101
How do you use Zoom? Inside this highly interactive, strategy-packed program is your guide to everything you need to know about Zoom features and tools.
Part 2 of This Series | Unlocking Engagement With Zoom
Building upon what you learned in Part 1, this session will provide you 4 strategies to supercharge your virtual sessions; leverage virtual tools and facilitation techniques to unlock participant engagement; create a participation plan that ignites innovation and accountability for your virtual meetings.
Who Should Attend
HR Professionals, supervisors, managers, team leads and individual contributors who lead any type of Zoom® meetings
Part 1 Objectives
- Highlight simple and actionable strategies for setting up your interactive virtual meeting space
- Uncover Zoom® setup options you didn’t know you had and where to find them
- Discover key features of 6 virtual tools (We’ll bring you up to speed on latest features)
- Microphone and Audio
- Screen Share
- Breakout Rooms
- Participate in engaging large group discussions, small group breakouts, brainstorming exercises and more
- Walk away with an action plan sure to elevate your next virtual session
Part 2 Objectives
- Explore 4 Strategies to Supercharge your virtual sessions
- Leverage virtual tools and facilitation techniques to unlock participant engagement
- Establish ‘roles’ to drive 100% participation
- Learn how to set the 80/20 rule (you talk less, they talk more)
- Create a participation plan that ignites innovation and accountability
- Discover tech-tips and facilitation techniques designed to elevate your meeting experience