Give us 60 minutes, and we’ll get you powered up with knowledge!
Each 3rd Thursday of the month, Sandi Mauro will lead a 60-minute virtual meeting that features 30 minutes of education on a hot topic, followed by 30 minutes of discussion with our attendees. You’ll benefit not only from learning about key topics vital to your organization, but also hearing best practices from your HR colleagues. Come to learn, share information and network with your peers!
2023 EANE’s 30/30 Thursdays Webinar Topics
- The New I9 – October 19, 2023
- The Psychological Work Contract –November 16, 2023
- The Basics of Workers’ Comp and OSHA Filings – January 18, 2024
- Supporting Your Supervisors When they face Employee Conflict – February 15, 2024
- Turning Around Under Performance – March 21, 2024
- The Art of Negotiation – April 28, 2024
- What Does my Closet have to do with my Confidence? – May 16, 2024
- Generations – Do I really know the people? – Jun 20, 2024
Contact one of our Learning and Development experts if you would like additional information about any of EANE’s webinars.
EANE MEMBERS | FREE
FUTURE MEMBERS | FREE