Last Updated on July 1, 2021 by EANE Web Administrator
Have you ever wondered what’s in the EANE secret sauce? Would you like the opportunity to provide feedback on our services and input on future initiatives? If yes, then we’d like to have you join one of our newly developed Advisory Councils!
We are creating two Advisory Councils to help guide EANE into the future –
- Human Resource Advisory Council whose main focus will be on our HR services and programs and
- Learning & Development Advisory Council whose main focus will on our leadership and professional development training opportunities and our conferences.
The main purpose of these Councils is to:
- provide feedback on products, services and member benefits currently offered by EANE;
- evaluate future EANE services, programs and initiatives;
- advise on HR or Learning & Development best practices;
- help us identify emerging trends that will have an impact on EANE’s member organizations; and
- facilitate knowledge sharing and networking among our members.
We anticipate each Council meeting twice a year – for 2021, this will involve just one meeting in the summer or September timeframe. Beginning in 2022, we are expecting the Human Resource Advisory Council will meet in March/April and then again in September/October. The Learning & Development Advisory Council will probably meet in February of 2022 and then again in the summer. While we would love, at some point, to get these groups together in person, the meetings will be held on ZOOM so we can have participation from all corners of our geographic footprint. Between meetings, we will be asking for your thoughts thru quick surveys or emails. We know everyone is busy so we will not take up much of your time!
The benefits of participation include:
- An opportunity to help shape EANE’s future programs, services and delivery methods;
- An inside look at the Association and our competitive landscape;
- First look at new services and benefits;
- A volunteer experience to include on your resume; and
- A forum to expand your professional network.
While we have an enthusiastic board of directors made up of chief executives, CHRO/Senior HR Professionals, and finance professionals from our member organizations, it is you, our avid users that most commonly engage with our staff and rely regularly on our member benefits; HR resources, training, and consulting services. We know these advisory councils will ensure we’re hearing the diverse perspectives and voices representing the wide array of member organizations and individuals we serve.
If you or someone you mentor and manage would like to join one of our Advisory Councils, please complete a brief application as soon as possible. We are limiting the size of these groups to ensure maximum participation.
Please direct any inquiries about these advisory councils to Meredith Wise. We look forward to kicking off these councils with the support of our members.