The Employers Association of the NorthEast’s core purpose is to support our member organizations and empower employers throughout the NorthEast. Our mission in times like this is to equip our members to wisely respond to change as you lead your organization through these dynamic circumstances. We will continue taking a pre-emptive, proactive stance and urge you to do the same.
In light of the recent orders mandated in our service area, we are making all the necessary adjustments to our service processes to remain compliant with state orders and health recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control. Some of those adjustments include:
- Modification of training platforms so that we are not gathering more than 10 people at a time for any training events
- Provide access to hand sanitizer in our training spaces and offices
- Discontinue public training gatherings of more than 10 participants until after April 7 in MA, and until after April 17in CT*.
- Continue to allow participant attendance substitutions should a registered training participant become ill
- Continue to offer registered training attendees the ability to reschedule to a future training date if they should become ill
- Offer remote learning options in lieu of live public training events whenever it is appropriate (Length of necessary training time and subject matter may exclude some of our previously scheduled training opportunities from the ability to be shared in a digital platform.)
- Restrict visits to our training spaces and/or workspaces to only meetings that must be held in-person until April 7 in MA and April 17 in CT*.
We will continue to encourage everyone to abide by the CDC guidelines to lessen the risk of becoming infected with COVID-19 (or any other easily spreadable virus) by:
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home when you are sick
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Catch coughs and/or sneezes with your elbow or tissue that is disposed of in the trash immediately
EANE will continue to monitor official recommendations and will communicate with our members and program participants to ensure safe programming and compliance.
*EANE is closely monitoring the “shelter in place” dates that have been mandated by the states in our service area. We will adjust our offerings in order to remain compliant with federal and local executive orders.
Click here to view the message share with EANE’s Member Organizations about COVID-19 on Friday, March 13, 2020