Over the last several months we’ve asked you to tell us what you needed in order to make the EANE website a more helpful resource. Thank you for all your input! We proudly launched the new site last month with the goal of making your online experience easier. Even though the new site is intuitive, we’ve compiled some tips and videos to help you leverage the tools on the site.
How can our new site help you?
- We’ve improved our search. A website is only as good as its search feature. And with so much to offer our members, that’s exactly where we started. Whether you’re looking up when our next HR Certification Study program will take place or you’re simply looking for a sample policy or form, rest assured you’ll be able to find what you’re looking for faster than ever before.
- It’s easier to find classes – and to register for them. Our course calendar view allows you to see which public trainings are available when your schedule allows. You can view our list of training venues to see which trainings are scheduled for each location too! You can also categorically search for trainings under leadership development, professional development and HR & Compliance trainings. Best of all, once you find what you’re looking for, our new and improved registration process is a breeze – check out our brief registration tutorial webinar to learn more!
- Our content is more interactive. Stay up-to-date on the latest ideas, best practices and alerts. You can now check out our news section for the latest blogs from our thought leaders here at EANE. And if you’re looking for advice, feedback or simply to prompt a discussion among your peers, our members-only forum has been designed to help you get the information you need.
- Single sign-on. You’ve told us your frustrations about logging in once to access member-only content, and then having to log in again if you wanted to complete online registration. Now, you can do it all without re-entering your login for each task.
- Access to the member benefits you count on. Don’t worry – our most popular features haven’t gone away! Members can still enjoy access to the CCH HR AnswersNOW Library, archived webinars, past E-alerts, and more. Members can now support one another with ideas suggestions on the Member Forum too!
With so many new features and easier access to the information you need, we encourage all our members to simply take a look around. If you’re interested in learning more about our new look and the useful features we’ve added, please join us on Thursday, August 15 for a live webinar and guided tour of the new EANE.org.