High-performance organizations depend on employees called Team Leaders, Lead Workers, or Group Leaders more than ever before. These individuals may have limited authority, but great responsibility for producing results. These leaders need to effectively communicate, influence, set goals, diagnose problems, train teammates and resolve conflicts.
The interactive LSLP certification program will prepare you to perform at a high level. Through group discussions, exercises, role-plays and action planning, you’ll learn and practice guidance skills to help your peers meet goals; gain new perspective about your own responsibilities on the team; increase your understanding of different behavioral styles you may encounter from team members; and learn tactics for giving feedback to peers in an effective way.
Who Should Attend
Leads, group leaders, work coordinators and assistant supervisors.
- Identify the characteristics of effective leaders
- Practice key communication skills
- Identify different behavioral styles and how they affect others
- Practice positive and constructive feedback techniques
- Practice using a technique, C.A.L.M. to manage conflict
- Develop an individual action plan to transfer learning back on the job
EANE MEMBERS | $552 Per person for the series
FUTURE MEMBERS | $690 Per person for the series
Register 3 or more participants at the same time for the same class and save 10%