Director of Learning & Development
[email protected] | ext. 3023
John brings over 25 years of experience working for associations and other non-profits, much of it from a global, cutting-edge perspective. For over 7 years he was the VP for Education, Training and Professional Development for the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions, the world’s largest amusement industry trade association representing over 4,000 member facilities in 93 countries.
John has a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Kent State University in Kent, OH, and a Master of Science in Educational Leadership from the University of Pennsylvania.
Business Service Areas of Expertise
- Training Needs Assessments
- Certified Totally Responsible Person® Instructor
- Training Grant Application and Management
- Diversity & Inclusion Training Facilitator
- Certified DiSC® Instructor