SPHR, SHRM-SCP | [email protected] | ext. 3008
Meredith joined EANE in 1995 after 20 years of experience in the field of Human Resource Management. Prior to joining the Association, she served in senior-level HR positions at various financial institutions; managing employee and labor relations, employment, EEO, and affirmative action and all HR related functions.
Meredith serves on the Board of Directors for several organizations including the Regional Employment Board for Hampden County, Holyoke Visiting Nurse Association and Riverside Industries. Meredith has a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Marketing from the University of Vermont.
Business Service Areas of Expertise
- Finance Roundtable Facilitator
- CHRO Roundtable Facilitator
- CEO Roundtable Facilitator
- HR Certification Instructor
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- Strategic HR – Earning Your Seat with the C-Suite
- Leadership for Creating a High-Performing Workforce Culture