Careers with EANE
Employers Association of the NorthEast (EANE) is seeking to add dynamic, self-motivated HR Business Partners/Generalists to their team to be trusted advisors to our members and customers. Our members count on us to help them create, align and improve their HR policies, programs and processes to be competitive in attracting, retaining, developing and rewarding the talent necessary to grow their organizations.
For some members, we support and augment their current HR team and for others, we ARE their HR department! Our team of professionals, consult, problem solve, provide resources, develop solutions, educate, and enhance the skills, knowledge and competencies of the organizations we serve.
At EANE, we help create engaged, well-managed and low-risk workplaces for the organizations we work with.
THIS IS YOU:
· You know how to drive cohesive, consistent operating practices, policies and procedures to achieve flawless member experiences.
· You are consultative with HR and leadership with the ability to recommend and implement strategy and objectives for employee relations, wage, salary, benefits, recruitment, leaves, and retention.
· You are agile and thrive in an environment where you take on the urgent project or HR training need for the member that needs you and enjoy the rapport you build from the companies that you serve.
· You can help others connect the dots to see how strategy impacts the business and you have a knack for helping others see “the forest for the trees”.
· You have a passion for experiential learning and a thirst for the kind of constructive feedback that continues to develop your skills and make you better every day.
· You have a track record for helping businesses create powerful, engaged workforces.
· You can imagine each day offering new and exciting challenges to develop yourself, the member’s needs and the team you work with.
THIS IS US:
· We are trusted experts and over 1,000 employers count on us. Employers with big problems to address; and recruiting, retaining and rewarding talent are their top concerns. Our solutions help them to succeed. Our members rely on us to provide a broad array of services and advice to develop programs, processes and policies that align the goals of the organization with their talent strategy.
· We are collaborative business partners who apply our broad-based experience to competently design strategies, evaluate data, and apply data and analytics to address business challenges.
· We use our consulting skills to solve members’ most critical business challenges and provide solutions that help them focus on their core business goals.
· Build positive and strong relationships with member companies to ensure member confidence in EANE’s human resource expertise by providing broad HR support, coaching, mentoring and training.
· Creatively and quickly respond to challenging questions with sound HR and business acumen.
· Create, refine and deliver compelling presentations which can take complex subjects and distill them into simplistic messages.
· Continually develop knowledge and proficiency in various HR disciplines to provide members with all necessary human resources consultative support.
· Ability to engage, inspire and influence people at all levels of an organization and functions as a trusted advisor
· Knowledge of HR practices, HR Metrics and legal compliance and demonstrated use of technology with the ability to benchmark, measure, analyze and articulate the value of HR initiatives, practices and policies.
· Demonstrated passion for customer service and an innovative spirit
· Collaborative, team player with strong self-starter attitude
· Analytical, critical thinking and interpretive skills to apply various employment situations against numerous complicated employment laws and regulations
· Strong verbal & written communication skills
· Computer & math skills (especially MS Word and Excel)
· Ability to balance and complete multiple priorities simultaneously
· Strong planning, project and time management decision making, presentation and organization skills
· 5+ years of HR & business experience. Business acumen is as important as HR knowledge to be successful in this position
· Bachelor’s degree
· Professional HR Certification is a strong plus: PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP
· General office environment – many times at one of our office locations and very often at one of our member locations
· Regular local travel to CT, MA, RI is required
· Flexible work arrangements dependent upon member and business needs
At EANE, you can use your current capabilities to work on projects in almost every area of HR while developing your skills and broadening your own experience including potentially obtaining HR Certification. You will work with a team with deep professional knowledge and experience you can tap into that will help you continue to learn and develop best practices.
Interested professionals should send their resume and cover letter to Meg Coursey, mcoursey@EANE.org, or mail to EANE, PO Box 1070, Agawam, MA, 01001-6070
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Positions EANE Is Recruiting For
Are you a passionate leader who has HEART and is motivated to improve the lives of those they serve? Are you motivated to lead an organization of committed professionals in fulfilling a mission to enrich the lives of those we serve?
Founded in 1954, Berkshire County Arc (BCArc) is a financially sound human services organization with annual revenue in excess of $40M. BCArc offers a broad range of community-based services to individuals with developmental disabilities, brain injuries and autism throughout Berkshire and Hampden Counties in Massachusetts. BCArc serves more than 1,000 individuals annually.
This position will give you the rewarding opportunity to use your passion for human services, advocacy and leadership experience. The organization’s mission is committed to assisting and supporting individuals in their quest to identify and realize their chosen lifestyles. Berkshire County Arc is dedicated to creating an environment that embraces Caring, Dignity and Respect, Diversity, Organizational Performance, Personal Choice, Quality, Responsiveness, and Security for the children and adults we support as well as for the BCArc team members.
The agency offers a spectrum of services for many different types of disabilities, that include a variety of residential options, day programs, employment services, individual supports, family support, respite and advocacy services.
We are looking for a leader who has HEART. Someone with a passion for the services we provide along with compassion and empathy for the people and families we provide them to. The President/CEO will be committed to communication with the families, their team, the community and supporters of Berkshire County Arc. They will lead and motivate a team of dedicated professionals in excess of 800, develop future leaders and work closely with the Board of Directors to strategically plan the sustainable future of the organization, its people and its services.
Key Responsibilities of the President/CEO:
· Work closely and effectively with the Board of Directors and sub-committees.
· Responsible for the finances of the organization including budgeting, contracts, expenses and receivables, financial forecasting, compensation and benefits and funding source relationships.
· Provides leadership in developing programs and organizational plans with the Board of Directors and the staff.
· Represents the organization on a local, state and federal level establishing sound working relationships and cooperative arrangements with community groups, educational institutions and organizations.
· Overall responsibility for our human resources. Including employee development, compensation, hiring of key personnel, job descriptions and performance management including compliance with state and state and federal workplace and employment laws.
· Establish and maintain positive relationships with individuals and families ensuring an ongoing awareness of their changing needs.
· Professionally maintains all facilities and property of the organization. Ensures safe working environments for all staff. Ensures optimal safety and security of individuals’ served in all programs across the organization.
Qualifications of the President/CEO
· Master’s Degree in pertinent field required.
· At least ten (10) years’ experience in senior-level administration in a multimillion-dollar human service organization.
· Experience working and communicating effectively with a variety of public and private agencies and individuals.
· Extensive experience working with complex documents, including budgets and contracts. Ability to act appropriately under stress and exercise common sense and good judgment.
· Senior level experience working with, or designing programs for, developmentally or intellectually disabled individuals preferred
· Experience cultivating positive relationships in order to secure funding for the organization.
· Experience with information technology including software and data management at an organizational level.
· Valid driver’s license.
Berkshire County Arc offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
The Employers Association of the NorthEast (EANE) is leading Berkshire County Arc in the executive search for a President/CEO. Please submit a cover letter and your resume to kdunn@EANE.org
Pre-employment DPPC, SORI, CORI, fingerprinting and OIG are required. Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment; reasonable accommodations will be considered as required by law.
Berkshire County Arc – 65+ Years of Supporting people. Enriching lives.
BCArc is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.