Careers with EANE
Employers Association of the NorthEast (EANE) is seeking to add dynamic, self-motivated HR Business Partners/Generalists to their team to be trusted advisors to our members and customers. Our members count on us to help them create, align and improve their HR policies, programs and processes to be competitive in attracting, retaining, developing and rewarding the talent necessary to grow their organizations.
For some members, we support and augment their current HR team and for others, we ARE their HR department! Our team of professionals, consult, problem solve, provide resources, develop solutions, educate, and enhance the skills, knowledge and competencies of the organizations we serve.
At EANE, we help create engaged, well-managed and low-risk workplaces for the organizations we work with.
THIS IS YOU:
· You know how to drive cohesive, consistent operating practices, policies and procedures to achieve flawless member experiences.
· You are consultative with HR and leadership with the ability to recommend and implement strategy and objectives for employee relations, wage, salary, benefits, recruitment, leaves, and retention.
· You are agile and thrive in an environment where you take on the urgent project or HR training need for the member that needs you and enjoy the rapport you build from the companies that you serve.
· You can help others connect the dots to see how strategy impacts the business and you have a knack for helping others see “the forest for the trees”.
· You have a passion for experiential learning and a thirst for the kind of constructive feedback that continues to develop your skills and make you better every day.
· You have a track record for helping businesses create powerful, engaged workforces.
· You can imagine each day offering new and exciting challenges to develop yourself, the member’s needs and the team you work with.
THIS IS US:
· We are trusted experts and over 1,000 employers count on us. Employers with big problems to address; and recruiting, retaining and rewarding talent are their top concerns. Our solutions help them to succeed. Our members rely on us to provide a broad array of services and advice to develop programs, processes and policies that align the goals of the organization with their talent strategy.
· We are collaborative business partners who apply our broad-based experience to competently design strategies, evaluate data, and apply data and analytics to address business challenges.
· We use our consulting skills to solve members’ most critical business challenges and provide solutions that help them focus on their core business goals.
· Build positive and strong relationships with member companies to ensure member confidence in EANE’s human resource expertise by providing broad HR support, coaching, mentoring and training.
· Creatively and quickly respond to challenging questions with sound HR and business acumen.
· Create, refine and deliver compelling presentations which can take complex subjects and distill them into simplistic messages.
· Continually develop knowledge and proficiency in various HR disciplines to provide members with all necessary human resources consultative support.
· Ability to engage, inspire and influence people at all levels of an organization and functions as a trusted advisor
· Knowledge of HR practices, HR Metrics and legal compliance and demonstrated use of technology with the ability to benchmark, measure, analyze and articulate the value of HR initiatives, practices and policies.
· Demonstrated passion for customer service and an innovative spirit
· Collaborative, team player with strong self-starter attitude
· Analytical, critical thinking and interpretive skills to apply various employment situations against numerous complicated employment laws and regulations
· Strong verbal & written communication skills
· Computer & math skills (especially MS Word and Excel)
· Ability to balance and complete multiple priorities simultaneously
· Strong planning, project and time management decision making, presentation and organization skills
· 5+ years of HR & business experience. Business acumen is as important as HR knowledge to be successful in this position
· Bachelor’s degree
· Professional HR Certification is a strong plus: PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP
· General office environment – many times at one of our office locations and very often at one of our member locations
· Regular local travel to CT, MA, RI is required
· Flexible work arrangements dependent upon member and business needs
At EANE, you can use your current capabilities to work on projects in almost every area of HR while developing your skills and broadening your own experience including potentially obtaining HR Certification. You will work with a team with deep professional knowledge and experience you can tap into that will help you continue to learn and develop best practices.
Interested professionals should send their resume and cover letter to Meg Coursey, mcoursey@EANE.org, or mail to EANE, PO Box 1070, Agawam, MA, 01001-6070
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Positions EANE Is Recruiting For
The Employers Association of the NorthEast is leading the search for a newly created Human Resource Strategist position for Insuritas, a leader in building and managing full service, digitally powered insurance platforms within financial institutions all across the country to support the growth plan of the organization.
This newly created Human Resource Strategist position will be responsible for identifying, designing, and implementing long-term solutions for desired strategic outcomes in areas such as talent management, human capital effectiveness, culture and engagement, performance management, leadership development, change management, organizational design, and talent retention in a fast-paced environment.
Key Job Functions of the Human Resource Strategist:
- Build and manage a team to support Human Resource operations
- Use data, and metrics to analyze and solve Human Capital challenges
- Understands and embraces technology to improve processes, and deliver customized solutions to solve business problems
- Evaluates human capital needs and trends and is a resource to the management team
Qualifications of the Human Resource Strategist:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline such as Leadership, Human Resources or Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working at a senior level in a complex, fast-paced or entrepreneurial organization providing professional advice to a range of stakeholders
- Extensive working knowledge of employee relations and requirements, sufficient to lead the development and implementation of complex programs and projects across a national footprint
- Five years administrative, planning, and leadership experience
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Demonstrated qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Benefit plan
For more information and to apply for the position, please submit your resume to Pam Thornton at pthornton@EANE.org.
The Employers Association of the NorthEast (EANE) is leading the search for a newly created Human Resources Director for Resinate, Inc. located in Worcester, MA.
Welcome to Resinate, Inc. We are a premier provider of cannabis and cannabis related products in Massachusetts. Leveraging technology at every turn, Resinate delivers an optimized product and service experience to our patients and consumers.
Already amongst the largest medical and adult use Cannabis cultivators, processor, and retailers in New England, Resinate is well positioned for explosive growth. We offer a modern working environment, excellent pay, flexibility and a full benefits package.
In this newly created position, you’ll independently carry out the overall administration and management of the Human Resources department, working closely with senior management to support staff and the overall business needs
Key Job Functions of the Human Resources Director:
· Manage Employee Relations to promote an open line of communication
· Maintain compliance in all areas of Human Resources
· Consult with and train managers in best practices for hiring and retention
· Recruit, onboard and lead staff development programs
· Benefits administration, HRIS and human resource metric reporting
· Approve Payroll and record payroll entry into SAP
Qualifications of the Human Resources Director:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources experience, preferably in a manufacturing and/or retail environment
· Experience in the Cannabis industry is a plus
· HR Certification a plus
· Ability to calmly manage the unexpected and develop win/win solutions
· Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and execute
· Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to positively influence individuals at all levels of the organization
· Proficient MS Office and video conferencing skills. Payroll/HRIS software experience is a plus
· Problem analysis and problem resolution skills
· Cost-conscious attitude to focus on efficiency and cost saving measures
· Willingness to work flexible hours, if needed and travel within our locations in Worcester, Douglas and Northampton, MA.
At Resinate, Inc. we offer our employees a competitive salary and benefits package. Resinate, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Visit us at www.iresinate.com to learn more about our organization.
We value your Human Resources skill and perspective. If you’re interested in growing with us, please send your resume and cover letter to Mary Ann Vinelli at Employers Association of the NorthEast at mavinelli@EANE.org.