Careers with EANE
Employers Association of the NorthEast (EANE) is seeking to add dynamic, self-motivated HR Business Partners/Generalists to their team to be trusted advisors to our members and customers. Our members count on us to help them create, align and improve their HR policies, programs and processes to be competitive in attracting, retaining, developing and rewarding the talent necessary to grow their organizations.
For some members, we support and augment their current HR team and for others, we ARE their HR department! Our team of professionals, consult, problem solve, provide resources, develop solutions, educate, and enhance the skills, knowledge and competencies of the organizations we serve.
At EANE, we help create engaged, well-managed and low-risk workplaces for the organizations we work with.
THIS IS YOU:
· You know how to drive cohesive, consistent operating practices, policies and procedures to achieve flawless member experiences.
· You are consultative with HR and leadership with the ability to recommend and implement strategy and objectives for employee relations, wage, salary, benefits, recruitment, leaves, and retention.
· You are agile and thrive in an environment where you take on the urgent project or HR training need for the member that needs you and enjoy the rapport you build from the companies that you serve.
· You can help others connect the dots to see how strategy impacts the business and you have a knack for helping others see “the forest for the trees”.
· You have a passion for experiential learning and a thirst for the kind of constructive feedback that continues to develop your skills and make you better every day.
· You have a track record for helping businesses create powerful, engaged workforces.
· You can imagine each day offering new and exciting challenges to develop yourself, the member’s needs and the team you work with.
THIS IS US:
· We are trusted experts and over 1,000 employers count on us. Employers with big problems to address; and recruiting, retaining and rewarding talent are their top concerns. Our solutions help them to succeed. Our members rely on us to provide a broad array of services and advice to develop programs, processes and policies that align the goals of the organization with their talent strategy.
· We are collaborative business partners who apply our broad-based experience to competently design strategies, evaluate data, and apply data and analytics to address business challenges.
· We use our consulting skills to solve members’ most critical business challenges and provide solutions that help them focus on their core business goals.
· Build positive and strong relationships with member companies to ensure member confidence in EANE’s human resource expertise by providing broad HR support, coaching, mentoring and training.
· Creatively and quickly respond to challenging questions with sound HR and business acumen.
· Create, refine and deliver compelling presentations which can take complex subjects and distill them into simplistic messages.
· Continually develop knowledge and proficiency in various HR disciplines to provide members with all necessary human resources consultative support.
· Ability to engage, inspire and influence people at all levels of an organization and functions as a trusted advisor
· Knowledge of HR practices, HR Metrics and legal compliance and demonstrated use of technology with the ability to benchmark, measure, analyze and articulate the value of HR initiatives, practices and policies.
· Demonstrated passion for customer service and an innovative spirit
· Collaborative, team player with strong self-starter attitude
· Analytical, critical thinking and interpretive skills to apply various employment situations against numerous complicated employment laws and regulations
· Strong verbal & written communication skills
· Computer & math skills (especially MS Word and Excel)
· Ability to balance and complete multiple priorities simultaneously
· Strong planning, project and time management decision making, presentation and organization skills
· 5+ years of HR & business experience. Business acumen is as important as HR knowledge to be successful in this position
· Bachelor’s degree
· Professional HR Certification is a strong plus: PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP
· General office environment – many times at one of our office locations and very often at one of our member locations
· Regular local travel to CT, MA, RI is required
· Flexible work arrangements dependent upon member and business needs
At EANE, you can use your current capabilities to work on projects in almost every area of HR while developing your skills and broadening your own experience including potentially obtaining HR Certification. You will work with a team with deep professional knowledge and experience you can tap into that will help you continue to learn and develop best practices.
Interested professionals should send their resume and cover letter to Meg Coursey, mcoursey@EANE.org, or mail to EANE, PO Box 1070, Agawam, MA, 01001-6070
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you an individual who can:
- Provide high touch, timely external and internal customer service;
- Juggle multiple responsibilities;
- Be flexible to adapt to requests from external and internal customers;
- Work comfortably and efficiently with multiple technology platforms;
- Play a critical role within a small support team?
If this sounds like you, then Employer Association of the NorthEast (EANE) would like to talk with you!
EANE has an opening for a Training Coordinator in our Agawam headquarters. The position is responsible for supporting EANE’s training programs, both virtual and in-person, by ensuring that details surrounding scheduling, registration, communication with participants and facilitators, material preparation, assistance with technology, and reporting are handled timely and efficiently. We are focused on meeting our members and customers’ needs regarding learning and development, so the workflow for this position is very fluid and fast-paced. Changes to schedules are made often with very short lead times.
The successful candidate will possess a willingness to exceed customer expectations, strong attention to detail, competency with technology including Microsoft products, solid written and oral communication skills and a willingness to be part of a highly interactive team. Experience in an administrative role is preferred.
This is a full time position with a competitive compensation and benefit package. To apply, please send your resume to Meg Coursey at mcoursey@EANE.org.
EANE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Positions EANE Is Recruiting For
The Employers Association of the NorthEast (EANE) is leading the executive search for the President/CEO position at Riverside Industries, Inc. located in Easthampton, MA.
Are you a strategic and dynamic leader ready to work with a highly competent and experienced management team, an energetic staff and a supportive Board of Directors in an innovative organization that is poised for future growth? Riverside Industries, Inc. (RSI) has a long history of consistent community support and a sterling reputation for providing quality services. This is an opportunity to spend your days doing rewarding work and truly making a difference in the lives of adults living with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our vision and values are reflected in all that we do and we are dedicated to the empowerment and enrichment of those that we serve.
Over fifty years ago, a small group of families founded RSI and created a small manufacturing business to employ young adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Since then, RSI has grown in size and expanded to offer personalized therapeutic services, innovative therapies and programs including, music, art, horticulture and more. Located in Easthampton, MA, RSI provides individualized services combining life skill development, habilitation, and employment options for adults living with intellectual and developmental disabilities from 33 cities and towns in the tri-county region. RSI occupies 50,000 square feet in a 178,000 sf historic mill building in the heart of downtown Easthampton. The remaining sf is home to a diverse community of artists and craftspeople.
We are looking for a future leader, who is not only going to fill the qualifications of this role, but will also exceed expectations. Be part of a team whose mission is to provide quality, compassionate, and innovative services for adults. The President/CEO will have the opportunity to continue our growth in empowering people with disabilities in their pursuit of satisfying jobs, life direction and a meaningful place in their community and is responsible for the overall daily operations of the agency, including strategic direction and management of the facility.
Key Responsibilities of the President/CEO:
● Manage the operations assuring a smoothly functioning, efficient organization which meets the expectations of all stakeholders
● Lead the Board in Strategic Planning initiatives
● Motivate and lead a high performance management team
● Oversee the fiscal activities of the organization including budgeting, reporting, and securing adequate funding for the organization’s operations
● Manage RSI owned property including long-range capital projects, maintenance and improvement planning, short range priorities, day-to-day activities, tenant relations (including collections), city permitting, and emergency actions.
● Serve as the primary spokesperson for the organization
● Develop and maintain strong working relationships with legislators, funding and regulatory agencies, and representatives of the non-profit sector and the local community
● Foster Riverside’s unique and positive organizational culture
Qualifications of the President/CEO
· Master’s degree in a related Human Service field, Public Administration, or Business Administration, or a Bachelor’s degree combined with related and substantial experience
· A minimum of seven years of senior or executive level management experience in a multi-million dollar human service organization
· Senior level experience working with, or designing programs for, developmentally or intellectually disabled individuals preferred
· Extensive experience negotiating and administering business and governmental contracts and ability to oversee business, financial, and program areas of the organization
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of intellectual and developmental disabilities and related services
· Development and fundraising knowledge; experience cultivating relationships with foundations, corporations and individuals in order to secure funding
· Successful experience working with Board(s) of Directors
Riverside Industries, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
Please send your resume and cover letter to mcoursey@EANE.org.
Pre-employment CORI, fingerprinting and OIG are required.
50+ Years Commitment Empowering People with Disabilities to Live Rich and Full Lives.
Riverside celebrates diversity.
Riverside Industries is an EOE employer