Careers with EANE
Employers Association of the NorthEast (EANE) is seeking to add a dynamic, self-motivated HR Business Partner to the team to be a trusted advisor to our members and customers. Our members count on us to help them create, align and improve their HR policies, programs and processes to be competitive in attracting, retaining, developing and rewarding the talent necessary to grow their organizations.
Our team of professionals, consult, problem solve, provide resources, develop solutions, educate, and enhance the skills, knowledge and competencies of the organizations we serve. At EANE, we help create engaged, well-managed and low-risk workplaces for the organizations we work with.
THIS IS YOU:
- You know how to drive cohesive, consistent operating practices, policies and procedures to achieve flawless member experiences.
- You are consultative with HR and leadership with the ability to recommend and implement strategy and objectives for employee relations, wage, salary, benefits, recruitment, leaves, and retention.
- You are agile and thrive in an environment where you take on the urgent project or HR training need for the member that needs you and enjoy the rapport you build from the companies that you serve.
- You can help others connect the dots to see how strategy impacts the business and you have a knack for helping others see “the forest for the trees.”
- You have a passion for experiential learning and a thirst for the kind of constructive feedback that continues to develop your skills and make you better every day.
- You have a track record for helping businesses create powerful, engaged workforces.
- You can imagine each day offering new and exciting challenges to develop yourself, the member’s needs and the team you work with.
THIS IS US:
- We are trusted experts and over 1,000 employers count on us. Employers with big problems to address; and recruiting, retaining and rewarding talent are their top concerns. Our solutions help them to succeed. Our members rely on us to provide a broad array of services and advice to develop programs, processes and policies that align the goals of the organization with their talent strategy.
- We are collaborative business partners who apply our broad-based experience to competently design strategies, evaluate data, and apply data and analytics to address business challenges.
- We use our consulting skills to solve members’ most critical business challenges and provide solutions that help them focus on their core business goals.
- Serve as a primary contact on our HR Hotline, providing advice and practical solutions to our members about issues in the workplace and how to comply with State and Federal laws.
- Conduct public and customized onsite training on critical HR topics for our members in Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island.
- Perform project and interim HR services for our members in Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island, such as: HR Audits, Employee Handbook Reviews and Recruiting Assistance, just to name a few.
- Build positive and strong relationships with member companies to ensure member confidence in EANE’s human resource expertise by providing broad HR support, coaching, mentoring and training.
- Creatively and quickly respond to challenging questions with sound HR and business acumen.
- Create, refine and deliver compelling presentations which can take complex subjects and distill them into simplistic messages.
- Continually develop knowledge and proficiency in various HR disciplines to provide members with all necessary human resources consultative support.
- Ability to engage, inspire and influence people at all levels of an organization and functions as a trusted advisor.
- Knowledge of HR practices, HR Metrics and legal compliance and demonstrated use of technology with the ability to benchmark, measure, analyze and articulate the value of HR initiatives, practices and policies.
- Demonstrated passion for customer service and an innovative spirit
- Collaborative, team player with strong self-starter attitude
- Analytical, critical thinking and interpretive skills to apply various employment situations against numerous complicated employment laws and regulations
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Computer & math skills (especially MS Word and Excel)
- Ability to balance and complete multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong planning, project and time management decision making, presentation and organization skills
- 5+ years of HR & business experience. Business acumen is as important as HR knowledge to be successful in this position
- Bachelor’s degree
- Professional HR Certification is a strong plus: PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP
- General office environment – many times at one of our office locations and very often at one of our member locations
- Regular local travel to CT, MA, RI is required
- Flexible work arrangements dependent upon member and business needs
At EANE, you can use your current capabilities to work on projects in almost every area of HR while developing your skills and broadening your own experience including potentially obtaining HR Certification. You will work with a team with deep professional knowledge and experience you can tap into that will help you continue to learn and develop best practices.
Interested professionals should send their resume and cover letter to Meg Coursey, mcoursey@EANE.org, or mail to EANE, PO Box 1070, Agawam, MA, 01001-6070
To learn more about EANE visit our website at www.eane.org
An Equal Opportunity Employer