COVID-19 Update To EANE Services and In-Person Training
EANE is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all our employees, members, and guests. Our goal is to protect all visitors in our offices from exposure to COVID-19 and help prevent the spread of the virus.
- Availability of hand sanitizer for participants
- Individually packaged lunches
- Classroom spaces will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after every session
- EANE continues to offer online training
It is our intention to follow the CDC’s guidelines to prevent exposure in all of our offices.
Here’s What You Can Count On From EANE
- EANE will continue to provide top-quality member services.
- Our office is open. Our staff is equipped to work remotely. Whether our staff is in the office or working remotely, they’re all equipped to continue offering our member organizations the support you’ve come to expect from EANE. If you need any assistance in implementing a remote work policy for your organization, please call us.
- The HR Hotline will be available and staffed by a live HR advisor as always.
EANE’s core purpose is to support our member organizations and empower employers throughout the NorthEast. Our mission in times like this is to equip our members to wisely respond to change as you lead your organization through these dynamic circumstances. We will continue taking a pre-emptive, proactive stance and urge you to do the same.