Instructor: Diana Brooks
|Sep 19, 2019||8:30am - 4:30pm||CS001.190919A||Agawam, MA||REGISTER NOW|
Are there times where you struggle with writing or editing routine letters, memos and reports? Is saying what you want to say clearly and simply an occasional challenge?
If you answered yes to either or both of those questions, this class is for you. Anyone who has writing responsibilities–managers, supervisors, engineers, and administrative assistants–can benefit from this review of the fundamentals of business grammar and style.
Anyone who communicates frequently in writing
• Identify how to write concisely, clearly, and professionally
• Improve your writing style using standard rules of usage and grammar
• Create a writing tone that informs, respects, and entices the reader
• Improve your professional image through greatly improved business writing skills
• Tailor your writing to your reader's needs and understanding
• Eliminate wordiness and jargon that dilutes your message and confuses the reader
• Explain important tips and techniques for managing e-mails
HRCI & SHRM Credits: 6.5
FMLA, ADAAA & Workers Compensation: Taming the 3-Headed Dragon - Agawam, MA
The intricate compliance issues involved in managing an employee with a medical condition.
NEW - Coaching For Results - Agawam, MA
Attendees will learn what coaching is and isn’t, why coaching is important, the necessary skills managers need to be an effective coach, the various manager mindsets managers will need to overcome, simple coaching methods to use back on the job and how we can support our managers in becoming better coaches.