This training has not been scheduled for its next public presentation. Please contact our Learning & Development team to inquire about possible dates and locations that are being evaluated at this time.
Are you worried about AAP compliance? Do you struggle with understanding AAP requirements? Do you know what type of data you need to develop a complete affirmative action plan?
If your company is a federal contractor or subcontractor, you may be subject to affirmative action requirements. This comprehensive course includes the in-depth information you need to understand your affirmative action obligations and gain an understanding of what is involved in developing a compliant affirmative action plan. Topics covered include expanded regulations on coverage of veterans and the disabled, compensation analysis, pay equity , pay transparency and much more.
Who Should Attend
HR professional or other professionals responsible for developing and implementing affirmative action plans for their organization
- Identify and determine if the organization is required to develop maintain an affirmative action plan
- Understand and explain the required narrative and statistical sections that need to be covered in an affirmative action plan
- Identify what internal data needs to be collected and maintained in order to compile the necessary reports for affirmative action plan purposes
- Understand and explain how the federal government enforces and audits companies for compliance and the range of penalties available where non-compliance is found
- Identify the common pitfalls that can trigger findings of non-compliance