This training has not been scheduled for its next public presentation. Please contact our Learning & Development team to inquire about possible dates and locations that are being evaluated at this time.
Different generational groups working closely together can offer exciting opportunities, but can also present challenges at times. Today’s supervisors and managers must skillfully handle inter-generational conflict or risk decreased productivity, poor customer service and high turnover. With the varied preferences of the four generations regarding communication, respect, boundaries and priorities, finding the right approach can be challenging. In this course you’ll gain an appreciation for the preferences, strengths and challenges that members of each generation offer. We’ll explore the motivations of each generation, working with supervisory practice cases to apply the concepts.
Who Should Attend
Supervisors, managers, HR Professionals and others responsible for the supervision and performance management of employees
- Develop an understanding of generational differences
- Identify the behaviors that help and hinder communication
- Gain perspective on your own preferences and awareness
- Learn strategic processes for effective communication
- Honor, engage and motivate employees of different generations