This training has not been scheduled for its next public presentation. Please contact our Learning & Development team to inquire about possible dates and locations that are being evaluated at this time.
This program will help you discern what is truly important versus what’s simply urgent. We will explore your short and long-term goals and analyze how well you manage your schedule and tasks. We will discuss techniques for effectively managing the most demanding schedule of tasks and activities. We will also delve into leading meetings effectively and making the most of this precious time.
Who Should Attend
Managers, supervisors, executives and team leads
- Assess current time management habits and identify areas for improvement
- Explore your strengths and opportunities for improvement from your personalized Time Mastery assessment
- Create S.M.A.R.T. goals to guide daily activities
- Identify the degree of importance and urgency of tasks when prioritizing
- Develop strategies for handling interruptions
- Utilize the 5S system to help you become and stay organized
- Learn how to lead productive meetings
HRCI™ & SHRM® Credits: 6.5
This training is approved for 6.5 HRCI™ Business Credits