Efficient workflows and innovative ideas are frequently developed by high performance teams. Successful teams increase employee engagement and directly impact organizational goal achievement. You’ll practice skills that stimulate collaboration and group decision making and discover how to use individual strengths to achieve maximum team results.
Who Should Attend
Leaders of departmental, cross functional or project teams who have direct accountability for the results of others.
- Identify the characteristics of high performing teams
- Recognize the four stages of team development and apply appropriate actions needed for each stage
- Practice and apply seven engagement skills to a variety of situations: running meetings, leading discussions, and making decisions
- Use and apply common problem solving and decision making tools
- Learn how and when to apply a RACI chart to better determine roles and responsibilities
- Practice developing team operating principles to work effectively and build energy among team members