Workplace violence continues to be a pressing issue that organizations of all sizes and industries face on an annual basis.
Since the beginning of the COVID pandemic, we’ve seen an increase in drug & alcohol abuse, domestic violence, political disturbances, and general volatility in workplace relationships. Here are some sobering statistics:
- In the US, there are roughly 2 million victims of workplace violence every year
- 94% of US workers have been bullied at least once in the workplace
- Nearly half of all HR professionals in the US say that their workplace has experienced an incident of violence
- Workplace violence causes American businesses to lose, on average, $250 to $330 billion dollars annually
This comprehensive program, is delivered by EANE’s partner PASS – Protective Advanced Safety Services – as we tackle the subject of workplace violence prevention.
- Become acquainted with the process of conducting s physical workspace analysis – Survey your facility and look for vulnerabilities
- Understand the components of an Incident response plan – How to create a response to an incident at your business (evac plans, reunification, communication)
- Recognize the importance of de-escalating a situation early
- Increase awareness of mental health’s role in workplace violence – Warning signs of severe mental health issues
- Initiate your own worst-case scenario plan
EANE MEMBERS | $100 Per person
FUTURE MEMBERS | $125 Per person