Do you have a hard time delivering sensitive feedback or conducting courageous conversations? How do you deliver a difficult message in a constructive manner? How should you properly handle adverse reactions to feedback? In this interactive session, you’ll learn the benefits of having courageous conversations and the things that block us from having them. You’ll gain strategies to prepare and conduct these conversations, techniques to manage emotional reactions and a concrete plan on how to approach and have their next difficult conversation whether it’s with an employee, a boss, a partner or mother-in-law.
Who Should Attend
Front line leaders, supervisors, managers, project managers
- Define what a courageous conversation is
- Understand the benefits of having courageous conversations
- Understand what prevents us from having courageous conversations and the solution to overcome those obstacles.
- Describe and demonstrate the 5 steps of having a difficult conversation
- Demonstrate how to manage a minimum of 2 different types of emotions