Would you like to enhance customer loyalty and retention by maximizing customer relationships? You can by learning how to provide extraordinary customer service in this interactive course. You’ll
discover how to maximize your customer service skills with tools to improve overall customer and business relationships, strategies to more effectively communicate, tips to handle difficult personalities or situations with ease, and how-tos for making a professional impression in every customer interaction.
*This course is only available as an onsite training. Please contact the EANE Learning & Development team to learn more about bringing this program to your organization.
Who Should Attend
Customer service representatives, account executives, anyone who interacts with the company’s customers in any industry
- Recognize when and how to think like a customer
- Discover the basics of service and the impact to an organization
- Identify and develop personal competencies in the area of service quality
- Discuss the economic impact service quality has for employees and for an organization
- Learn to communicate effectively with customers
- Develop strategies and action plans for applying skills back on the job