EANE’s HR Leadership Certificate Series is a unique combination of monthly facilitator-led sessions in a small group, interactive environment. The expert-led classes illuminate core competencies every HR Professional should master to better serve employers with a centralized, measurable growing experience. Give your HR leaders the support they need to succeed.
In this series, you’ll learn mastery-level understanding of the core competencies that HR Professionals bring to leadership-level discussions.
Attendees will be provided an Executive Coach to support them through the series to help achieve their goals. These one-on-one executive coaching sessions will be scheduled throughout the series.
Session Meeting Information
All sessions will meet in person in EANE’s Agawam Training Location between 9:30 am and 3:00 pm. Lunch will be served.
Thurs., Jan 25, 2024
- Review program agenda and dates
- CEO to speak on the value of HR to an organization
- Review DiSC profile and adaptability
Thurs., Feb 29, 2024
- Understanding HR’s leadership role – be a champion for the organization not just the HR Dept.
- Influencing – Up and Down
- HR leadership competency models
- EQ and DiSC – how to use these to improve your internal and external relationships
- Improve skills in handling conflict and coaching others to handle conflict
Thurs., Mar 28, 2024
Critical & Strategic Thinking
- What is strategic thinking?
- How do you as HR fit/influence the strategic planning process
- Aligning HR goals with organization goals
- The critical thinking process
- Critical thinking leads to positive actions
Thurs., Apr 25, 2024
- Understand financial documents and implications to the business
- What does HR need to know about finances – how business drives business
- How to be a voice in financial discussions about the business
Thurs., May 30, 2024
Talent Translation & Curation
- Workplace planning
- Succession planning
- Analyzing and developing bench strength
- Developing staff training plans
Thurs., Jun 27, 2024
- HR’s Role in Facilitating Effective Change
- CHANGE Model
- Engaging leaders in the people side of change
- Causes of Resistance
- Transition Curve
- SHIFT model to manage resistance
Thurs., Jul 25, 2024
Who Should Attend
Individuals with HR responsibilities who have demonstrated the capacity to assume more leadership responsibilities.
$4,750 Per person for the series