The ability to positively influence others is vital to today’s collaborative organizations. Whenever you need action and commitment from employees and colleagues, you need to exert influence. Often times, individuals without direct authority over others are still expected to influence others and achieve results. You’ll learn to understand your role as an influencer, plan your approach with others and communicate your position positively and persuasively.
Who Should Attend
Individuals with or without direct authority who need to influence, negotiate, or gain cooperation from others.
- Influence others at any level to accomplish work and achieve goals
- Gain cooperation and support from others
- Identify personal strengths and opportunities for improvement in communicating with others
- Develop more meaningful relationships through improved communication skills
- Conduct critical conversations with those you need to influence