Make a strong, positive impression when speaking to groups. Gain people’s attention, project a confident image, convey competence and influence listeners. Become more self-confident in oral communication situations through emphasis on organization, preparation and practice.
You’ll learn to design and deliver presentations that meet audience needs and achieve desired objectives. Concepts and practice segments will address techniques for small, medium or larger scale presentation and audience sizes that consider both in-person and virtual delivery methods. Participant involvement is emphasized through skill practice and peer feedback, video recording and action planning to incorporate new skills and information into your workplace presentations.
Participants are encouraged to bring real-time topics to the workshop in order to maximize their time and help them to prepare for upcoming presentations.
Who Should Attend
Executives, presenters, corporate spokespersons, salespeople, trainers, managers and anyone else who depends on the power of their presentations to sell, persuade or convince.
- Deliver impactful presentations to a variety of audience types and sizes – in person and virtually
- Effectively utilize visual aids
- Craft presentations in informative and/or persuasive formats
- Complete an audience analysis to best understand their needs and therefore tailor the message and delivery for impact
- Handle audience questions with confidence