This training has not been scheduled for its next public presentation. Please contact our Learning & Development team to inquire about possible dates and locations that are being evaluated at this time.
Employee counseling to management coaching. Effective coaching requires managers, supervisors and HR professionals to overcome various mindsets and acquire critical skills. Explore the key components of coaching: what it is, why it’s important and how it can best be used to improve performance. Acquire coaching methods you can use back on the job to become a more effective coach.
Who Should Attend
HR professionals, supervisors, managers and others in a leadership position who want to maximize employee performance through coaching
- State the difference between coaching and training and share why/when to use one over the other
- Identify mindsets that managers need to shift to become better coaches
- Practice coaching skills needed to for managers to be effective coaches
- Select a coaching model to implement on the job
- Develop an individual coaching plan to transfer learning back on the job.