Employee counseling to management coaching. Effective coaching requires managers, supervisors and HR professionals to overcome various mindsets and acquire critical skills. Explore the key components of coaching: what it is, why it’s important and how it can best be used to improve performance. Acquire coaching methods you can use back on the job to become a more effective coach.
Who Should Attend
HR professionals, supervisors, managers and others in a leadership position who want to maximize employee performance through coaching
- State the difference between coaching and training and share why/when to use one over the other
- Identify mindsets that managers need to shift to become better coaches
- Practice coaching skills needed to for managers to be effective coaches
- Select a coaching model to implement on the job
- Develop an individual coaching plan to transfer learning back on the job.
EANE MEMBERS | $312 Per person
FUTURE MEMBERS | $390 Per person