The “Great Resignation.” The rise of the #MeToo movement. Demands for pay equity, workplace respect and workplace flexibility. A changeover in leadership at the National Labor Relations Board.
The ingredients are there for a re-awakening of union organizing activity.
Is your workplace vulnerable? Could it be the next target for unionization?
The current laws and regulations provide little opportunity to respond timely and effectively.
This session looks at why employees might lean towards a union, what you can do now to minimize a union’s organizing appeal, and how to recognize when union activity is starting within your workforce.
Who Should Attend
HR Professionals, managers, supervisors
- Understand why employees turn to unions
- Discover long-term strategies to avoid unionization
- Recognize signs of union activity
- Assess the impact of your supervisors/managers on union activity
- Learn what supervisors should and shouldn’t do’s and don’ts
EANE MEMBERS | $128 Per person
FUTURE MEMBERS | $160 Per person
Register 3 or more participants at the same time for the same class and save 10%