It is every employee’s responsibility to maintain a harassment-free workplace. Managers and supervisors hold additional responsibilities in protecting their employees from harassment and discrimination. This training explores real-life experiences that can appear to be gray areas without viewing them through the lens of the law. You’ll gain an objective and balanced point of view that is non-judgemental and focuses on positive and constructive relationships in the workplace.
This interactive and comprehensive training meets and exceeds the new CT Harassment & Discrimination Prevention Training requirements.
Who Should Attend
Managers and supervisors
- Understand the legal definition of sexual and discriminatory harassment
- Identify harassing and discriminatory behaviors
- Gain harassment prevention strategies
- Learn about the available remedies for people who have experienced and/or witnessed harassing or discriminatory behaviors
- Understand the civil and criminal penalties for harassing behavior
- Gain skills needed to conduct a proper harassment investigation
- Learn how to mitigate company expenses related to harassment and discrimination