Exemplary leadership inspires employee engagement and maximizes productivity! This in-depth series gives supervisors and managers practical knowledge and skills critical to leadership success. You will gain skills to effectively manage relationships with direct reports, peers and managers.
Through an active learning model of group exercises, self-reflection and collaborative peer learning, you’ll be able to apply the concepts to real-life and begin identifying opportunities for your personal growth and development; and be prepared to apply the skills you’ve gained back on the job.
This series leverages the findings of the Everything DiSC® Management Profile assessment tool which participants complete before the training series begins.
Who Should Attend
This series is offered to front-line supervisors, managers and professionals in any industry. Participants who attend all five sessions will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
click on the link to the individual session descriptions below for the objectives of each session in this training series.
- Session 1: Understanding Your Leadership Role & Managing Diverse Work Styles
- Session 2: Communication Skills & Establishing Performance Expectations
- Session 3: Situational Leadership and Training Skills
- Session 4: Legal Liabilities of the Supervisor
- Session 5: Managing Performance Problems and Handling Conflict
HRCI™ & SHRM® Credits: 32.5
(26 HRCI™ Business Credits and 6.5 HRCI™ General Credits)