A well-designed, equitable and legally defensible compensation plan is an essential tool for organizations of any size, especially as businesses compete for talent in today’s competitive market. Our compensation professionals have the skills, experience and knowledge to help you develop practical compensation plans that support your business operations.
Our compensation services include: Base Compensation, Pay Grades, Salary Administration Guidelines
Appropriate base compensation levels help attract and retain high caliber employees while supporting the objectives of a fair, equitable and defensible pay program. We help companies develop effective base compensation programs by:
- Establishing market pricing for all of your jobs or segments of jobs to assess the competitiveness of your salaries.
- Applying EANE’s job evaluation system to internally classify jobs, develop a job hierarchy and ensure internal equity.
- Developing a comprehensive base compensation program including a salary grade structure, merit matrices and salary administration guidelines and communication tools.
EANE provides These Additional Compensation Services
- Incentive Plan Development/Revision
- FLSA Reviews & Management Training
- Wage, Salary and Benefit Surveys
Contact us today to get started!