Our virtual Finance Round Tables feature a speaker and time for discussion a variety of topics that are important to Finance professionals. While these events will have speakers to enable us to provide CPE’s to participants, the meetings are intended to provoke interactive participation. When attending please plan on sharing your thoughts, questions, and ideas with your finance peers! There is no fee for attending this roundtable.
Upcoming Session Topics Include
CLICK TOPICS BELOW TO REGISTER
Feb 09, 2024
Jun 14, 2024
Why You Should Consider Attending
- Participation enhances your professional growth while producing positive results for your company and your team
- Solidify your network with individuals in a variety of industries as you brainstorm new ideas and discuss challenges you face on a daily basis
- Our roundtable offers CPE credits for MA attendees
Past Topics Have Included:
- Economic Updates
- New Tax Laws and Regulations
- MA PFML – Finance Perspective
- Computer & Network Security
- Fiduciary Responsibility & Liability
- Banking Relationships
This group meets in a virtual classroom setting on the second Friday of every other month, October through June from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.
Please contact us at 877.662.6444 or email Katty Viruet at [email protected] with any questions about roundtable registration.