This Roundtable is held in partnership with Meyers Brothers, Kalicka, PC. Each session features a speaker and time for discussion of the topic. While our Finance Roundtables will have speakers to enable us to provide CPE’s to participants, the meetings are intended to provoke interactive participation. When attending please plan on sharing your thoughts, questions, and ideas with your finance peers! There is no fee for attending this roundtable.
Upcoming Session Topics Include
Dec 9, 2022
Feb 10, 2023
Mar 10, 2023
Apr 14, 2023
May 10, 2023
Economist Dr. Chris Kuehl
Jun 9, 2023
Why You Should Consider Attending
- Participation enhances your professional growth while producing positive results for your company and your team
- Solidify your network with individuals in a variety of industries as you brainstorm new ideas and discuss challenges you face on a daily basis
- Our roundtable offers CPE credits
Past Topics Have Included:
- Economic Updates
- New Tax Laws and Regulations
- MA PFML – Finance Perspective
- Computer & Network Security
- Fiduciary Responsibility & Liability
- Banking Relationships
This group meets in a virtual classroom setting on the second Friday of each month, October through May from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.
Please contact Michelle Gneda at 877.662.6444 or at mgneda@EANE.org with any questions about roundtable registration.