This Roundtable is held in partnership with Meyers Borthers, Kalicka, PC. Each session features a speaker and time for discussion of the topic. There is no fee for attending this roundtable.
Why You Should Consider Attending
- Participation enhances your professional growth while producing positive results for your company and your team
- Solidify your network with individuals in a variety of industries as you brainstorm new ideas and discuss challenges you face on a daily basis
- Our roundtable offers CPE credits
Past Topics Have Included:
- Economic Updates
- New Tax Laws and Regulations
- MA PFML – Finance Perspective
- Computer & Network Security
- Fiduciary Responsibility & Liability
- Banking Relationships
This group meets on the second Friday of each month, September through May from 8:00am to 10:00am at the offices of Meyers Brothers, Kalicka, PC, Holyoke, MA
Online registration is for a seat at each session throughout the season. Substitutions are accepted at any time. Please contact Michelle Gneda at 877.662.6444 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about series registration or attending a single roundtable session.