Why hold dual certifications? One from HRCI™ and one from SHRM® ? To cover all your bases!
Are you thinking about getting your PHR® or SPHR® or SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®certification? Wondering how the certification or certifications will help your career and trying to figure out the best way to prepare to pass these rigorous exams?
Then come to this FREE one-hour LIVE webinar to meet the instructor, David Siler, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, GPHR, SPHRi, PHR, Managing Partner of Distinctive HR, Inc. David’s HR certification students have an extremely impressive pass rate of more than 90%.
Some of the many questions answered in this session will include:
- What are the benefits of achieving your HR certification?
- What are the eligibility requirements to sit for the exams?
- Which exam or exams is best for me? (HRCI or SHRM)
- Who is David Siler? Why is his pass rate so much higher than the average pass rate?
- What makes this study course the best one to register for?
- What tools and resources do you provide to help me pass the exam?
- How are the aPHR™/PHR®/SPHR®/SHRM-CP®/SHRM-SCP® test questions developed and are they really as tough as their reputation?
- Do you help me with test-taking tips?
- When and where do I sign up to take the exam?
- How do I maintain my certification once I get my designation?
David Siler, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, GPHR, is the Managing Partner of Distinctive HR, Inc. He has more than 35 years of experience as a senior level HR practitioner and has been preparing candidates for these certification exams for 25 years. He is the primary author and creator of the learning system used in the course and recertifies all of his personal professional credentials by retaking the exams on a regular basis.
HRCI™ & SHRM® Credits: 1
David’s virtual 12-week course starts on September 8th, his virtual 8-week course starts on October 15th. Click here for additional information about this virtual study option that is offered in conjunction with our sister association, CAI.