HR professionals provide various levels of coaching in an organization. From employee counseling to management coaching to executive influencing, businesses rely on your ability to handle and advise on a variety of difficult circumstances. You’ll discuss tools and techniques of coaching and influencing at three levels – beginning with employee counseling and concluding at the senior management level. You’ll gain insight on how a seasoned HR professional approaches each situation.
Who Should Attend
HR professionals, managers and executives.
- Understand the HR role in an employee counseling session as well as how to evaluate steps to be taken at the conclusion of the conversation
- Coach management through both the performance improvement and progressive discipline processes
- Identify poor performance management and learn to coach managers about effective employee performance management
- Identify key communication strategies to employ when engaging managers at various levels of an organization
- Learn and practice tools and techniques of coaching and influencing at the senior management level