Establishing A Culture Of Accountability, Respect & Teamwork
How do you infuse your organization with a culture of responsibility, cooperation, respect and teamwork and get beyond these deadly behaviors? The Totally Responsible Person (TRP®) is a practical workshop that will help every employee – leaders and individual contributors – to learn innovative and proven ways to move out of the “victim mentality” to become a Totally Responsible Person.
Understand how to turn any situation into an opportunity for learning and growth by accepting the fact that we’re all accountable to others, as well as ourselves. Learn proven techniques to move yourself and help others, move beyond blame and judgment and gain the confidence and tools needed to interact in a positive, constructive and respectful way.
TRP® is grounded in research and values that help to shift the culture of an organization from one of blame to an environment of respect and accountability, helping both employees and organizations thrive even in the midst of change and adversity.
Who Should Attend
Individual contributors, supervisors, managers and leaders
- Distinguish between the Totally Responsible Person® and “victim mentality”
- Apply TRP® to manage challenging workplace situations
- Improve results by giving and receiving feedback using TRP®
- Describe techniques to handle workplace gossip and criticism
- Identify productive alternatives to enabling and rescuing in the workplace
- Create a personal action plan to apply the TRP® principles at work
$225 Per person
Register 3 or more participants at the same time for the same class and save 10%
HRCI™ & SHRM® Credits: 3.5
This training is approved for 3.5 HRCI™ Business Credits