Article contributed by Allison Ebner
Earlier this year, EANE expanded our member benefits by launching our new HRConnected Community Platform! We wanted to create a space where our community of HR professionals can connect, share information and pose questions to one another all in one place.
Have you joined HRConnected yet? If not, here are some of the discussions you’re missing out on:
- Why does my Benefits Broker need this info?
- What creative recruiting strategies are people using today?
- Does anyone have a GPS policy they can share?
- What are you doing for cyber security training for your staff?
- What grant funding are you accessing for training?
- Is anyone offering credit monitoring as an employee benefit?
- Who are you using for after hours drug screening?
If you haven’t logged in to set up your profile yet, it’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Log into your EANE member account at www.eane.org
- Click on the link for the HRConnected Community
- In the upper right corner, click the help button, open the FAQ’s and follow the instructions to set up your profile
If you would like to schedule a VIP demo of this platform to help get you started, please reach out to sbreen@EANE.org. You can also join one of our upcoming group demo sessions here! Virtual Tour: EANE’s HRConnected Online Community – EANE
Hope you’ll jump in and GET CONNECTED TO YOUR PEERS!